With this new year comes planning our travel schedule, so we know where we are going for the next six months. We put together a schedule so we can start booking our campgrounds, make plans with friends, family, and start looking for what we want to see while on the road.
My New Job
My new job has proven to be an excellent job for the digital nomad lifestyle, and they support travel, so I am excited to be still doing it while on the road. I feel blessed to have found this company! (If you are interested in learning CPR, hit me up for a FREE code to get certified online).
When Keith saw our schedule, his exact response was, "Wow, that's a lot of stops!" Yes, yes, it is! We plan to be on the road from March until the end of September. Our winter will be spent in Lake Ozark and then we will squeeze in a Mexico trip in October to see our place and some friends.
If you know of any must-see sights, please let us know!
- March 7 - 8 - Benton, IL
- March 8 - 12 - Park City, KY
- March 12 -16 - Lebanon, TN
- March 16 - 18 - Biloxi, MS
- March 18 - 22 - Willis, TX (Houston)
- March 22 - 26 - Giddings, TX
- March 26 - 30 - Whitney, TX
- March 30 - April 2 - Lubbock, TX
- April 2 - 5 - Roswell, NM
- April 5 - 8 - Oro Valley, AZ - HomeExchange
- April 8 - 18 - Lake Havasu, AZ
- April 18 - May 1 - San Diego, CA
- May 1 - 9 - Rancho Mirage, CA - HomeExchange
- May 9 - 21 - Lake Tahoe, CA
- May 21 - 29 - Duncans Mills, CA - HomeExchange
- May 29 - June 12 - Cloverdale, CA
- June 12 - 21 - Crescent City, CA
- June 21- 28 - Seaside, OR
- June 28 - July 5 - Ocean City, WA - HomeExchange
- July 5 - 12 - Seattle, WA
- July 12 - 19 - Oak Harbor, WA
- July 19 - 25 - Leavenworth, WA
- July 25 - 29 - Walla Walla, WA - HomeExchange
- July 29 - Aug 1 - McCall, ID
- Aug 1 - 8 - Boise, ID
- Aug 8 - 15 - Salt Lake City, UT
- Aug 15 - 22 - Moab, UT
- Aug 22 - 29 - Denver, CO
- Aug 29 - Sept 5 - Bridgeport, NE
- Sept 5 - 12 - Ogallala, NE
- Sept 12 - 19 - Omaha, NE
- Sept 19 - 23 - Wichita, KS
- Sept 23 - 27 - Kansas City, MO
- Sept 27 - Lake Ozark for winter
If you have any suggestions on places to stop/things to see, let us know. Thanks!
7 thoughts on “Our 2020 Travel Schedule”
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
thank a lot for your web site it helps a lot.
Thank you for reading. 🙂 Please subscribe to your YouTube channel for updates. https://www.youtube.com/c/theburkhartsabroad
Really wanted to tell you I’m thrilled that i came onto your internet page.
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community
in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done
a extraordinary job!
Hey I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just
like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much
more, Please do keep up the superb job.
Comments are closed.